Tuesday 9 April 2013

Driving at night can be dangerous...



I had heard about Peers a while ago from the blog of all band blogs My bands better than your band so this isn't necessarily an original post. I do feel extremely passionate that its important to share my local scenes unearthly talents before I start posting band after band from around the country. My first post on this blog featured the incredible Sundara Karma who are only going to be imprinted on more industry radars as their musical career progresses. 

Reading has played home to some other bands such as "You me at six" :/ ( I wont be putting a link up for them. Sorry guys..) and the fantastic Tripwires but " Nightdriving " by Peers is the song I turn up to 11 every time It comes on in my car. I feel privileged to live so close to this town that is really starting to create something pretty special. Long may it continue.. 

INDULGE


No comments:

Post a Comment